The management and staff of KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital (KPJ APSH) would like to extend a warm welcome to you, our very special guest to one of the premier hospital in Malaysia and South East Asia.
Our hospital with our dedicated team of consultant staffs provide the very best of comprehensive medical care for your well-being and treatment, making this a place of healing and comfort for you.
The facilities are centered on you and designed to facilitate the task of helping you to gain renewed health as soon as possible. It is our duty and certainly our pleasure to ensure that you have the peace, serenity and security, which are all necessary for a complete and pleasant recovery.
Owned and managed by KPJ Healthcare Bhd., the Healthcare Division of Johor Corporation and the largest healthcare group in the country. KPJ Ampang Puteri Specialist Hospital (KPJ APSH) is one of the most modern of its kind in Malaysia and South East Asia.
KPJ APSH which is fully MS ISO 9001:2000 certified and accredited by Malaysian Society for Quality in Health, is designed to bring quality healthcare nearer to you. It is strategically located with easy access from Kuala Lumpur and Selangor.
The six-storey hospital, compact in design and furnished to international standard is situated near Ampang Point Shopping Complex, surrounded by the lush greenery of the Ulu Kelang hills from afar, providing patients an ideal interactive and serene environment for recuperation.
With 230 beds, both private and semi private, patients can enjoy the privacy and comfort of a premier specialist hospital run by expert management and medical staffs, who committed to the well-being and recovery of patients.
- En. Roslan Ahmad
- Dr. Munirah Khudri
Chief Executive Officer
- Dato' Dr. Abd. Wahab Ghani
- Pn. Azizah Harun
Chief Nursing Officer
- Pn. Zahaidah Bt. Ishak
Deliver quality healthcare services to our customers
The Preferred Healthcare Provider
- Provide a full range of specialist, clinical and support services.
- Emphasize on work ethics and confidentiality.
- Provide a safe, secure and conducive environment.
- Ensure that patients are cared for and serviced by well trained and competent professionals.
- Motivate staff by ensuring staff satisfaction, their well being and enhancing career development through education and training.
- Strive and commit to provide quality par excellence service by continuous improvement in quality assurance programs.
- Ensure the needs of community to be served are addressed and to include patientâ€™s and family rights.
- To comply with statutory and other legal requirements.
- To ensure patients and family rights are addressed at all times.
- The first private hospital to be accredited in Malaysia by Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) year 2000.
- 3 year term achieved 2000 - 2003.
- The first hospital in Malaysia to achieved second consecutive 3 year term 2003 - 2006.
- 3rd consecutive 3 year term 2006 - 2009.
The hospital was certified ISO 9002 by SIRIM in year 1999.
APSH has achieved ISO 9001:2000 System Conversion in March 2003 by SIRIM.
Integrated Management System (IMS)
The first private hospital in Malaysia to be certified Integrated Management System
(IMS) in Asia Pacific, year 2005.
Asian Hospital Management Award (AHMA)
Awarded as first runner up under Human Resource Category in year 2002.
Awarded as first runner up Marketing, Public Relations or Brand Management in year 2003.
The hospital was awarded 13th placing in September 2004. The hospital was awarded 15th placing in November 2007.
The hospital has achieved Halal certification in March 2005.
Human Resource Excellence Award
The hospital was awarded Human Resource Excellence Award in 2005 by ASPAC & MIHRM.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)
The hospital was certified by Lloyd's Quality Assurance Ltd in December 2005.
Baby Friendly Hospital
Achieved Baby Friendly Hospital by Ministry of Health (MOH) in July 2006.
Industry Excellence Awards
Overall winner for Export Excellence Awards (Service Category) received in February 2007 by Ministry International Trade Industry (MITI).
Occupational Safety and Health Excellence Award
Awarded GOLD (Service Category) received in February 2007 by National Council for Occupational Safety and Health.
Brandlaureate - SME Chapter Award
Awarded by Asia Pacific Brands Foundation for Brand Excellence in Healthcare - Hospital in January 2008.
5S Certification (Certificate Of Quality Environment Practices)
Certified by Malaysia Productivity Corporation in November 2008.
NAfMA Certification Of Merit
Certified by National Award for Management Accounting in December 2008.
ASEAN Business Awards
Finalist in the category of Corporate Social Responsibility received in February 2009.
Super Excellent Brand
Awarded Asia Pacific Super Excellent Brand 2008 received in March 2009.
Malaysia HR Awards 2008 - 2009
Awarded bronze in the HR Excellence Category received in March 2009.